IP Audio Encoder & Decoder for commercial, industrial and security applications
The Barix Exstreamer 500 is a versatile network device that can function either as an audio encoder or decoder for a variety of high quality audio applications
- Broadcast applications such as STL, remote audio monitoring, remote broadcasts, etc.
- Professional audio, low latency audio streaming
- Encodes and/or decodes audio in high quality
- Balanced stereo audio interfaces (inputs and outputs)
- Supports streaming (http, UDP, RTP) with automatic failover and USB playback
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet connection
- Contact closure interfaces (4 in, 4 relays)
- Control via standard web browser as well as serial, TCP, UDP,cgi API
- Fully programmable ABCL (BASIC dialect) firmware available on request
Barix Streaming Technology is also utilized by leading system integrators for custom client specific solutions of digital audio streaming.